• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve never been more pessimistic going into a derby. Both teams have potent attacks but woeful defences. Home crowd will push them lot those extra percent though while I can see us fizzling out.

Play hard and tight and go for the counter with Lukaku, Mirallas and Naismith I reckon.

Yeah I pretty much agree with the general consensus on here as long as we keep it tight for the first half-hour we might be able to sucker punch them from a set-piece.

At least it won't ruin the WHOLE weekend when we get dry bummed tomorrow, oh wait, we're the early kick off? lol

When was the last time we scored first in a derby? Feels like a long time ago!

Anfield 2-2, 3 years ago??

Anyway, I feel quite confident about tomorrow. I'll forgive Martinez for palace and Swansea if he does the business in this one!

my stomach is in bits everytime i think of the game, i just kknow were going to lose, but theres a little optomistic chappie on my shoulder trying to convince me we can win , i quickly squashed him and im back feeling worried and negative.

Keep the faith boys. We used to play these when they won stuff. Their defence is absolutely rubbish. They know it. So do we.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.