Liverpool tickets, fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they not go to 6+ from last year, the 4+ etc... Rather than general sale. I live in rugby so go to 6/9 a season. It's already expensive with travel so begrudge paying extra for forevertonian. Now all I could get was obstructed view. Frustrates me that liverpool fans will have bought better seats today!

Only people with a purchase history can buy so the reds can't. And if reds have got a better purchase history then blues then fair play to be honest.

Sold out a month in advance, amazing, great to see so many blues coming back who could no longer be arsed going while we had to put up with Moyes ****e tactics!!

I can't remember a derby selling out this quick ever!

Everton will be rubbing their hands at the Blues who've missed out, as they'll be forced to use Foreverton next year!

Great effort by the fans, what a difference a new manager makes!

Last edited:

Think my brother has sorted our tickets for this, waiting for him to get home to find out to be honest to find out for sure.

more surprised that hull sold out than this. am surprised however at how quickly it has sold out... going myself, with a mate who's a red and another blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.