Liverpool tickets, fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Smith

Player Valuation: £5m
Finally got one ordered this morning after much fuffing around on the web site!
Picked one put it in my basket then wouldn't let me pay for it. Phoned the box office, you are number 59! 59!! no chance of getting the one that I want.
Picked another one put it in my basket called the box office again to talk to someone to complain about not being able to pay for it and they said " It's ok you can pay for it over the phone" Job done, fingers crossed it turns up in the post and the dog don't chew it!!
Looking forward to a few beers in the Thomas Frost with friends and a win would be nice!

sat on my jack in the gwladys for a change but couldnt care less.

Defo need to be there, defo need to be in the lower gwladys with all the mental lids

hoping for some proper #limbs action

When it goes to general sale, does that mean any Kopites can get them? I remember when I first started going to the derbies (first one was the McCalister derby unfortunately) there used to be loads dotted around the ground. In recent seasons I haven't noticed nearly as many.

When it goes to general sale, does that mean any Kopites can get them? I remember when I first started going to the derbies (first one was the McCalister derby unfortunately) there used to be loads dotted around the ground. In recent seasons I haven't noticed nearly as many.

Yea there's always a few of their fans in certain parts of the ground but I think the Gwladys has got more fierce and I think it wouldn't be wise to sit in there. They won't get a seat in the Gwladys as its only obstructed views left so they're likely to get their heads caved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.