Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocking, but I feel there's already the need for us to wrap some of our players in cotton wool.

The most likely centre back to get crocked is obviously Mina, so get Holgate in for this one. Baines should be more than ok to play, so rest Digne. Midfield is already a nightmare, so get Gomes off at half time or rest him completely and play Davies alongside Delph. Richarlison already looks unfit so get Walcott out there.

DCL shouldn't be wrapped in cotton wool, but he should absolutely be dropped. I'd say play Sidibe, but it might not be the best game to introduce him to English football.

Pickford - Coleman Holgate Keane Baines - Davies Delph - Bernard Iwobi Walcott - Kean

If that team isn't good enough to defeat Lincoln City then heads ought to roll.

Shocking, but I feel there's already the need for us to wrap some of our players in cotton wool.

The most likely centre back to get crocked is obviously Mina, so get Holgate in for this one. Baines should be more than ok to play, so rest Digne. Midfield is already a nightmare, so get Gomes off at half time or rest him completely and play Davies alongside Delph. Richarlison already looks unfit so get Walcott out there.

DCL shouldn't be wrapped in cotton wool, but he should absolutely be dropped. I'd say play Sidibe, but it might not be the best game to introduce him to English football.

Pickford - Coleman Holgate Keane Baines - Davies Delph - Bernard Iwobi Walcott - Kean

If that team isn't good enough to defeat Lincoln City then heads ought to roll.
A back right combo of Colgate ought to be able to clean up and brush off any threat. There’ll be a plaque with their name on outside Goodison.

With JP injured and anyone but Schnide I'd play Delph in the middle
Perfect chance to play 3 mids with Sig on left and Davies on right.
Richarlison up top with Kean getting to observe before coming on and having the crap kicked out of him
Iwobi on left and Bernard on right.
Holgate has to start.
What is this fascination people have of trying to ram square pegs into round holes.
Bernard has rarely if ever played on the right
Its not FIFA ,its real life

can see 2-1 Everton tonight, go 1 down in the first 10mins because will go out thinking its a walk in the park, go into half time 1-0 down then come back out second half play well and save us from the upset

Status
Not open for further replies.