Match Thread Lincoln City vs Everton - Carabao Cup, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has been complaining recently about our 'cutting edge'... but I have to say that he's really not helping with this system.

What does he expect the front three to do when we constantly allow teams to get numbers behind the ball?? either we need to start breaking with pace or there needs to be FAR more passing and movement in the final third in general.

'Predictable' is the absolute perfect word to sum us up.

wouldn't mind never seeing Morgan ever again tbh.
Think Sidibie has done OKAY nothing amazing, Seems a bit too flashy at times.
Kean has been quiet but give him one chance and bang he hits the posts which is fine with me.
Something looks odd about the team we look completely different from last season.

....it’s about signs, and there are some encouraging signs but we have to remember the level of opposition. Disappointing is our continued failure to create chances, plenty of possession, plenty of shots but the goalkeeper not worked too much.

I like the innovative corners. The Digne free-kick was incredible (I said to Mrs Eggs I think this will be disappointing). I like Delph, I like Iwobi. Sidebe has been ordinary.

I so want Kean to be good. He skips past defenders like they aren’t there. I want him to show me a ‘that’ll do” moment.

Lost the ball in good positions on at least three counter attacks. Lost every 50:50 he went in for. Hasn’t caused their full back anywhere near enough problems.
Gonna have to disagree with every single one of them, Easily been one of the better players in the team and actually wants to go forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.