Limassol

Status
Not open for further replies.

sankiliv1823

Player Valuation: £25k
For the Limassol game I am flying from Gatwick to Paphos arriving 13.40 on Thursday and returning on Friday 14.20 flight to Gatwick. Is there anyone on same flight to share travel to Nicosia the more we get the cheaper it will become

For the Limassol game I am flying from Gatwick to Paphos arriving 13.40 on Thursday and returning on Friday 14.20 flight to Gatwick. Is there anyone on same flight to share travel to Nicosia the more we get the cheaper it will become

It's too late to tell you this now mate, and no use to anyone flying in on the day itself, but, in case anyone is flying into Paphos earlier than the Thursday, there's a shuttle runs from the Airport to Nicosia a few times a day ( see https://www.kapnosairportshuttle.com/ for details )

Alternatively, make your way into town and get a bus from there, cheap as chips considering the length of the journey, and takes a couple of hours.

As Chico says, getting into Paphos airport just before 2pm will be fine if you're on time and you should be in Nicosia for 5pm local time, which, given the time difference would be perfect, but it might get a bit nervy if your flight's delayed by a couple of hours.

It's 83 minutes to stadium so got upto 4 hours delay as will have no bags and a driver waiting outside. Can't get time off work as will have had 11 off for European games already. When booked the game being moved hadn't been announced but still only extra 30 minutes. Gamble I know but only way

Status
Not open for further replies.