Limassol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking at this and it seems the only viable route is to get to Standsted and go from there. If there's any mini buses with spare seats on from the Liverpool area to Stansted give us a shout

Been looking at this and it seems the only viable route is to get to Standsted and go from there. If there's any mini buses with spare seats on from the Liverpool area to Stansted give us a shout
I've booked bristol to paphos weds to Saturday £73 return booked the same last night for a mate now costs £125 return

Birmingham to Larnaca on Tuesday then Larnaca to Liverpool with a change in Bucharest on the Friday was £120 when I booked yesterday with Blue Air. Thinking of staying in Larnaca for the 3 nights and getting a cab the match and back

Birmingham to Larnaca on Tuesday then Larnaca to Liverpool with a change in Bucharest on the Friday was £120 when I booked yesterday with Blue Air. Thinking of staying in Larnaca for the 3 nights and getting a cab the match and back
We're stopping in larnaca, but Booked a cheap hotel in Nicosia, sky hotel.

Will probably be staying in Paphos Wed and Fri night, with a night booked in Nicosia on the Thursday, Delphi hotel!

Doing 9am Manchester to Heathrow, hour or so gap then Heathrow to Larnaca on the Weds with BA - £110 each

Get there Weds evening, so booked to stay in Nicosia for both nights - at the Delphi - £36 each. Probably book a cab to Nicosia and back which might be about £40 each way or so

Flying back midday on Friday - Larnaca to Bucharest, stop over for a couple of hours there, then Bucharest to Liverpool with Blue Air, get back about 6.45pm - £60 each

Booked that the afternoon it was announced. Dunno what the prices are like now. Would have preferred direct flights but flight dates didn't work for me on the Paphos option

Anyone reckon you'll get a decent deal booking this say in November. I'm not sure I can 100% go yet so don't want to gamble and pay now as I've lost out before . Really fancy this one though .

Status
Not open for further replies.