Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said we would win by a hat full ,I have a small head .Still cannot believe it .The whole team deserve the praise to a man .
I said I was hoping for a win and a couple of serious injuries for the RS. Almost there, but Ill take what we got
Sniff if klopp

A refreshing change to read an an article on a Everton win from a Liverpool supporting writer on the BBC news site.
If you haven't read it take a look at the Phil Mcnulty summing up of the game,not patronising in the least ,just an honest opinion of how it was....

My youngest lad is 22. He's never seen us beat them at The Pit. My eldest lad is 25. He was just short of his 4th birthday when Campbell got the winner. That night he went to bed at HT when we were leading 1-0. When I woke him up in the morning his first words were...."did we win?"!!
Last night after the game they got bladdered together.... and I'm so made up for them! About time too. Lets hope there's more to come!

Is he a red? Didn’t know that. I live in Germany but not really German
Yeah, he's a die hard red. May I ask which area you live in?
Beat Liverpool at anfield for the first time since 1999 and planning permission will be approved this week for our new stadium

What a monumental week in the history of our football club
Really hope this pandemic is over soon and I get to really experience Goodison in the flesh before it's gone. I don't know what it is about this club. I've never set foot in Liverpool but Everton's been tugging on my emotions for nigh on 13 years now as if it were my hometown club.

Finally a game worth the recording. Excellent display even if I would have like a bit more possession and tested the two cbs but nit picking, tactically a good game, the crazy line up worked.

We friggin did it, monkey off our back officially.

Gave MoM to Pickford, looked incredibly assured, best in a long time, where has that guy been. Keane and Godfrey and Holgate all played well as did Davies, after a shaky start Doucouré became a pain in the arse for them, Richarlison got a great goal from a great James pass, Gomes was a bit of a donkey defensively all round solid performance that we owe to the GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.