Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a rollercoaster of a season, we should have won some matches we lost and won some that we never thought we had a chance. But this goes to show us that this season is different, we are still away from perfection but we at least we are in a better path that we have been in years.
other than City, who's the best club in the world as of today, everyone is getting the occasional scalp from the bottom half as there is talent in almost every club these days. However in all of our Ls against the likes of Fulham, NUFC et.al there was just a feeling that, oh we're just gonna put zero effort into this today.

When he is compared to Pelé then I feel that he is someone I should recognize but you are right there is no shame, but I'm glad to have learned about him specially since he is loved and adored by our Blue family.
There have been so many great footballers at every British club, small and big. Pillars in some communities, The game is different now, loyalty was a huge thing at one time but agents now look after the players. They get vilified because they move club to club but people don’t see that the player is now a commodity that is bought and sold like good and bad stock. Over here fans love passion and effort but in my opinion quality is in shorter supply. Everyone wants athletes but in my opinion there is always room for a James, Beegkamp, Zidane, Riquelme type player. By the way Riquelme played the best match I have ever watched an opposing player play at Goodson Park. Incredible.

Don't suppose the goals and final whistle could be bookmarked so those of us who missed it live (superstitious some of us) can return to fap to... er, pardon, re-enjoy?

Someone should initiate a wellness check on that Red Echo journalist who was caught hysterically blubbering on camera, when Liverpool choked in that Crystal Palace match a few years back. He's probably uncontrollably sobbing in the fetal position on his bathroom floor after the result today.

There have been so many great footballers at every British club, small and big. Pillars in some communities, The game is different now, loyalty was a huge thing at one time but agents now look after the players. They get vilified because they move club to club but people don’t see that the player is now a commodity that is bought and sold like good and bad stock. Over here fans love passion and effort but in my opinion quality is in shorter supply. Everyone wants athletes but in my opinion there is always room for a James, Beegkamp, Zidane, Riquelme type player. By the way Riquelme played the best match I have ever watched an opposing player play at Goodson Park. Incredible.
My missus met Juan Pablo Sorín this evening at a doo - he was a majestoc left back on a superb Villarreal team that we were fixed to play against vy IFA

Status
Not open for further replies.