Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That lad they've brought in from Schalke, oh my God is he gash. Their Mangala, should throw him in the bin and just go with one of their kids for a few months. Season's over anyway, use these next few months to blood someone instead of using that donkey and then sending him back.

That lad they've brought in from Schalke, oh my God is he gash. Their Mangala, should throw him in the bin and just go with one of their kids for a few months. Season's over anyway, use these next few months to blood someone instead of using that donkey and then sending him back.

Agreed, reminded me of Piechnik from many years ago. Got a cleanie against Germany in the Euro 92 final but couldn't hack what was then a very gash PL

Anyone notice it was like a wake in the Sky studio after the game with old Souness and little miss red knickers? Very quick analysis, quick interview with Ancelotti and then “right let’s turn our attention to Fulham/Sheffield United” in record time. You just know it would have been full after game analysis right up until kick off of the later game if

To be fair to Souness he did say "2-0 doesn't flatter Everton. They deserved to win it. In all the areas that really matter, they were better than Liverpool."

Status
Not open for further replies.