Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing feeling boys and girls... I genuinely can't wait to hear what the MOTD pundits have to say...

Will it be a 'oh Liverpool were missing key players' or will it be how 'Everton were disciplined and well organised'? Time will tell...

20 years in the making! LYB! ;)

Our lynchpin defensive midfielder was only on the bench due to injury, our #9 didn't start the game due to injury, we've had a £25m midfielder missing through injury for two years.

Oh, and we had a key centre-half injured as well in Mina.

It's all nonsense. Every club has injuries. They played their first choice eleven bar the centre-halves, so they can sod off. It's all because the moaner Klippety Klopp has the media in the palm of his hands.

Let's hope pickford moves forward from this performance he was great tonight his best performance for us since we signed him. I went with Tom Davies for man of the match he was brilliant breaking the play up and is starting to show why we have kept him

Let’s not get too carried away lads
Good result on the night but when you factor in the possession, FA agenda against Liverpool, the Vergil factor and the fact that they didn’t have da best fans in der werld present I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that they’ve edged us out in the alternative anfield derby 2021

squeaky bums and all eyes on rawk

I was a [Poor language removed] , couldnt watch the 2nd half, the Ian Rush 5-0 game in the 80’s was on my 8th birthday ffs. But that was sweet! We done it ! monkey off our back , doesnt matter what happens now I can watch the future games. Had the predictable ‘ was your cup final’ ‘ whens dvd out’ blah blah blah... that hurt them. One bottle of red down , few to go, cheers everyone, savour it!

28749C24-41E4-4076-A3CF-089AD04C167C.jpeg

Also twigged.... it's three derbies unbeaten since taking the knee became a thing. Let's make it nine like we did in Dunc's day.

Oh and that reaction at the end. Defo not not a coincidence that we never lost a derby in his first spell.

Also, I'm watching MOTD and still reacting to Liverpool's near misses :D

God I'm so happy watching this again on Match of the Day. Great performance from the lads and hopefully we've finally got the monkey off our back. Couldn't decide on MOTM so just went with Keane but Pickford was superb tonight. Lots of great performances in there

Status
Not open for further replies.