Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the night before the Jags derby at Anfield I dreamt Lukaku scored a 93rd minute winner at the Kop end. I turned around to celebrate and my RS mate from South Africa said "you're going to wake up in a sec" - I said "No i'm not"

I did..... can't happen twice. Surely. I'm covered in bruises from pinching myself.

Had an awful week with my mother taken to hospital last weekend after having a stroke and I’ve just been talking to her (she’s also a blue) and to hear her talking much better already with delight about the match , thanks Everton, friggin get in there!!!
So sorry to hear that mate. I hope you and your family have the best possible support to make sure she gets back on her feet.

Haven't watched a derby in four or five years but have seen the goal and am really looking forward to watching the re run and listening to all the RS excuses. Nice to see their form on a par with Sheffield United Newcastle and Palace.
That result probably gives us a slim chance of finishing in the top four or five, but I think our problem will be that we'll keep dropping points against teams in the bottom half that we should be beating.

Teary eyed here at the final whistle. Over half my lifetime last time that happened. I met my missus 22 years ago tomorrow seen us win there that year with the 2 kids. Since then theyve grown left home now got grandkids. ive lived a lot of my adult life we had 6 more kids .watching that with my missus and 5 daughters my 21 yr old son whos never seen us win there. Until now.

fantastic :)

Haven't watched a derby in four or five years but have seen the goal and am really looking forward to watching the re run and listening to all the RS excuses. Nice to see their form on a par with Sheffield United Newcastle and Palace.
That result probably gives us a slim chance of finishing in the top four or five, but I think our problem will be that we'll keep dropping points against teams in the bottom half that we should be beating.

I don't know about a "slim chance" mate, we've got a game in hand on teams above us, confidence will be high after today's win and more importantly we have a fully fit squad back.

Status
Not open for further replies.