Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have to think it at least one Derby lol, but they as we know hardly ever turn up, Last time we even led a league game at Anfield was the one Beckford scored in, in 2011. supposedly we have led for a total of 36 minutes in 20 league visits.
I think it every derby without fail, but I just think this one is one they will want to win more than any other over the past 20 years due to the death of Virgil and the fact where up there arse in the league.

Me too, the RS minds are on revenge for Pickford, you can tell by Klopps and Henderson comments.
We need level heads, they’ll lose the plot in this match
Think this is going to be tough for the referee and I’m guessing both players will be surrounding him after every challenge.
I’m looking forward to it

We don't have the fight in us or the mentality for this...... I'd expect at least two starters to get crocked and for us to not bother responding.

I think it every derby without fail, but I just think this one is one they will want to win more than any other over the past 20 years due to the death of Virgil and the fact where up there arse in the league.
Just want whatever team is picked to go out and die for the shirt.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.