2023/24 Lewis Dobbin

Getting played out wide but he played as an out and out attacker when he was in tbe youth teams.
Thought he looked better in that position.
Got the tools to be a very decent player if he is given the chance and time.
Hes never going to be an out and out attacker. Even his last year in the 21s he got moved to out wide for Broadhead/ cannon or Simms

How bad can he be - learn by doing
This. Give him a go. Bit of fearlessness and desire to prove himself. Not scarred with the failures most of the rest of our team seem burdened with. It was exciting seeing him in preseason, running with the ball and taking people on. Give him a start. Danjuma on the right, Dobbin left and Adams in the middle. Would mean we could move Garner into centre midfield as well.

This. Give him a go. Bit of fearlessness and desire to prove himself. Not scarred with the failures most of the rest of our team seem burdened with. It was exciting seeing him in preseason, running with the ball and taking people on. Give him a start. Danjuma on the right, Dobbin left and Adams in the middle. Would mean we could move Garner into centre midfield as well.
Drop Gana and Iwobi. I'm all in

You don’t need to drop Iwobi, just play him in the middle.
He's had enough chances for me that I really don't want to see him in the team ever again. Lost count of the number of poor crosses, misplaced passes and breaks that come to an abrupt end over the last few year's because of him. He's a dreadful footballer that thinks he's better than he actually is which is why he's not signing a new contract. Mind he's not the only dreadful footballer we've got.