Let's play hypothetical... will you trade Cahill for Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I would, trading a very good 31-year old player for a WC 25-years old player is just a no brainer. Even if this two players are Tim Cahill and Wayne Rooney,

Cahillmania is running wild on GOT, what happened to last season topics consisting opinions like "Cahill is done", "Cahill needs to be dropped", "We need to cash on him until we could get some money..."? :)

Btw, Moyes would do it as well, even if it would be probably break his heart.

Of course I would, trading a very good 31-year old player for a WC 25-years old player is just a no brainer. Even if this two players are Tim Cahill and Wayne Rooney,

Cahillmania is running wild on GOT, what happened to last season topics consisting opinions like "Cahill is done", "Cahill needs to be dropped", "We need to cash on him until we could get some money..."? :)

Theres a drought on the Crack , mate .

I would counter with his shoulder problem from carrying us to Wembley on his back , meself . Oh , and another Derby win , 2 at City , Blackburn , Villa , Sunderland ,.......

Hahaha . Fukn Evertonians , btw ,....

Shakes head ,....

Cahill would play for us injured , out of position or at 45 years of age .

Hes from Sydney , Australia . Asbo is from Croccy an' was brought up like you an' me .

Did it matter ??? Did it FUK !!! Its about HEART , DESIRE AND FUK OFF ABILITY . Ballon D'Or , an' all that , cocka .

Asbo could only dream whilst a blue ,...

Timmy is THE BOMB .

Fuk , man , hes bigger than I AM , FFS !!!!

If Rooney was reading this thread, he'd feel rejected.:p Honestly, even the Genie will run of money with Rooney's demand so he probably won't last more than one season at Everton.

Glad to see the Head Master is truly appreciate even if W Rooney is classed, by Press and football officionados, as a "great talent."

Timmy is the best in the world at what he does, there i said it.

Everton legend in the making, and i mean LEGEND. Not icon, or great, a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.