Let the counter-briefing begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much not bothered about Benitez either way but want the team to do well, by default that means he has to. Can I ask what purpose it will serve if we turn on him 6-7 weeks into his appointment??? Please enlighten me
It's not planned. Nobody is planning to "turn" on the manager.

Some people hate him and just cant help that fact. It's emotion, its not a plan, so is a waste of time to ask people to justify it etc.

It's not planned. Nobody is planning to "turn" on the manager.

Some people hate him and just cant help that fact. It's emotion, its not a plan, so is a waste of time to ask people to justify it etc.
It’s not a plan, I agree, however, there are Evertonians actually wanting us to lose a few games to justify their hatred of him, it’s bizarre.

1628843041979.png

Why do they think Andros Townsend is the one we want to hear from all the time?

So weird.

I see the club have started the latest misinformation drive...

It's all Martinez's/Walsh's fault apparently.
Some people will use ANY excuse to have a go at the club.
That article is written by Elliot Bretland, a journalist. (I don't think there's anything controversial in it anyway)
If you are seriously suggesting that the club 'briefed' him to release that as part of some sort of 'PR disinformation strategy', then you probably also wear tin foil hats and believe the moon landings are a hoax.

So the toad has started is usual “brief the press” mantra. All roads pointing towards him being a saviour and we are lucky to have him

Of course the cultists will swallow this up in eager attempt to take us back to those glorious days of Davey

Status
Not open for further replies.