Let the counter-briefing begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, I’m not convinced our board / management team are capable of coordinating a miss information campaign, if they are it’s about the only thing they have shown any aptitude for.

That would suggest some level of organisational skill and competency.

I'm going to just make my own mind up. James is a very expensive player who won't feature. Economically the only logical option is to let him go. It's not a conspiracy.

It's been the key to Kenwright's entire tenure.

He's the Socrates to Usmanov's Plato and Moshiri's Aristotle; truly the father of blagging Evertonians.

You are comparing men that cannot buy a right back, much less build a squad that is not in injury crisis by the eighth fixture, to the men that shaped Western thought until the Renaissance.

This seems questionable.

You are comparing men that cannot buy a right back, much less build a squad that is not in injury crisis by the eighth fixture, to the men that shaped Western thought until the Renaissance.

This seems questionable.
And yet there's barely a murmur of discontent regarding their leadership. Not only that, but Kenwright has followers among the fan base more loyal to him than the club itself.

Direct your ire at our sock puppet CEOs and DoF, o ye the profane.

And yet there's barely a murmur of discontent regarding their leadership. Not only that, but Kenwright has followers among the fan base more loyal to him than the club itself.

Direct your ire at our sock puppet CEOs and DoF, o ye the profane.

It's hard to separate out our structural problems from management incompetence. Kenwright was pretty forthright about his inability to keep up with the Joneses. I don't know whether being picky about who to sell to helped or hurt. I can't observe the counterfactual.

I've tended towards the charitable about Brands, with the exception of the cataclysmic summer and the lack of a right back, because I don't know what opportunities he's actually had. It would seem that we are in a position where we have to overpay for real talent due to our place in the order of things, which leads to signing at least some players of a mercenary bent.

I don't know how many of our problems are Moshiri's ego and how many are the impossibility of replicating the Chelsea and City transformations under FFP rules designed explicitly to prevent just that.

I could light them all up, but I lack critical pieces of information that would enable me to apportion responsibility. The club isn't telling. As a result, I don't do it. They've all had failures. I'm just not sure how responsible they really are for them.

In all honesty, I’m not convinced our board / management team are capable of coordinating a miss information campaign, if they are it’s about the only thing they have shown any aptitude for.

They’ve been doing it for years. Blue Bill at the heart of it. Sooner he goes the better.

*Claps Bill on the big screen

It's hard to separate out our structural problems from management incompetence. Kenwright was pretty forthright about his inability to keep up with the Joneses. I don't know whether being picky about who to sell to helped or hurt. I can't observe the counterfactual.

I've tended towards the charitable about Brands, with the exception of the cataclysmic summer and the lack of a right back, because I don't know what opportunities he's actually had. It would seem that we are in a position where we have to overpay for real talent due to our place in the order of things, which leads to signing at least some players of a mercenary bent.

I don't know how many of our problems are Moshiri's ego and how many are the impossibility of replicating the Chelsea and City transformations under FFP rules designed explicitly to prevent just that.

I could light them all up, but I lack critical pieces of information that would enable me to apportion responsibility. The club isn't telling. As a result, I don't do it. They've all had failures. I'm just not sure how responsible they really are for them.
Unfortunately, I don't have your restraint.

I know what you mean, though. I just think that what we're seeing now is the build-up of many years' worth of mistakes - some huge, but mostly small - going all the way back to NTL/Kings Dock, each compounding the next one along, leaving us with this Gordian knot.

I appreciate the money that Moshiri has invested, but ultimately, we needed a fresh start, not a new line of credit for the same regime that preferred to see us living hand to mouth rather than (in my opinion) being open to a buyer who likely would have cleaned house.

Still, there's every chance it'll have been worth it if the stadium turns out as we hope.

Every single one of these charlatans has had a rapid turnaround in 3 weeks on the manager.

It is almost like they all knew it would be a bad idea from the start but lied about their true feelings on the matter to make the club look good.

Everton media would make Goebbels proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.