Lescott Fee Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wouldn't sell him for 12m. But let's be honest, he is on the periphery. He's not our first choice centre back, and he wasn't brought in as a left back. When you have no cash the bank don't want to see assets laying idle - what happens if Baines has a good run, and Yobo comes back in with Jags. What then for Lescott? Don't want to sell, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the first big players to move on.

I would say that, along with Jags, Lescott is our fisrt chioce centre back.
Even if Yobo does come back into the squad, Lescott (and his goals) are vital to our team and alot more valuble than £12m

If true, the decision is down to Moyes and Moyes only.

If Moyes values him at £12m, then so be it. If Moyes thinks he can use that £12m to buy others who would improve our squad further then I trust him.

Veloso maybe?

Agreed but would be sad to see him go :(

Yoey and Jags are as good as Jo-lo and Jags, and LB is settling in as LB so - although not exactly surplus to requirements - the money the sale of Joleon would bring in would definitely help in the short term. Let's face it, if we can't get loans in then we have to sell to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

If he is starting tonight, it will prove that it is pure speculation

Moyes is not that stupid, with Lescoot on his game, £12 million is not enough to buy his boots. Moyes has started to build a great squad around the back 4, why disrupt it by selling half of the partnership that has conceded only 2 goals in 9 games (including macclesfield)

IAMtheYak, never posted anything about transfers before, as I remember. He has been asked by other members to do that before, but said he wasn't privileged to that kind of information.

Really think it's an utter bullshit story and don't believe it's te real IAMtheYak. Also, why on earth sell Lescott for just 12m? Wouldn't even sell them Hibbert for that amount.

What? I'd snatch their hand off - in fact both hands! And legs too!

Would want some CDs too mind ;)

Because there ego's are massive. They really have high opinions of themselves. There's plenty of arse lickers hanging on to them too, its the ******* Internet, there lives must be really [Poor language removed]. Then again, they are in there 30s and 40s, playing on X-box all night.

Sounds like the same forum you joined and got ****ed off from. Put your dummy back in.

Sounds like the same forum you joined and got ****ed off from. Put your dummy back in.

Why not, instead of conducting your internet wars here, actually add something to this thread?

Otherwise your stay here will be short.

Status
Not open for further replies.