Lescott & Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everblueton

Player Valuation: £50k
Have seen on todays Sky Sports News, that Lescott is a target for Arsenal & Man City, and Arteta a target for Man City... Hope these are just rumours as do not want to lose these two influental players.

Whats others thoughts on this report?

Arsenal can't afford Arteta if they've only got £13m (as reported by Sky not so long ago). Man City, though, could easily persuade us to give up Lescott if they desired him enough. Every player has his price.

Have seen on todays Sky Sports News, that Lescott is a target for Arsenal & Man City, and Arteta a target for Man City... Hope these are just rumours as do not want to lose these two influental players.

Whats others thoughts on this report?

Lescott and Arteta will always be targets for other clubs since they are very good players. I have a very hard time seeing us selling either of them though.

What the press dont understand is that we cant sell our players for what they are technically worth.

Therefore, none will be going.

I'd sell Lescott for 25m and Anichebe for 4m, giving us a budget of around 35m :D

Arteta is too important to us IMO.

I think every player under the sun is a target for Man City and every team in the world would want Arteta and Lescott in their squads so until there's actually concrete offers coming in i'm not worried about them going anywhere.

Man city need a decent manager - before they start buying everyones best players - then and only then can the turd polish come out of the cupboard - they are the definition of a footballing white elephant :lol: :lol:

I have a list, if anybody on this list is sold, my ST is going back.

I dont mind us being skint, well I do, but I can live with that, what I do mind is us selling our best players, we aint Wigan.

And yes Arteta and Lescott are on this list, Artetas name is underlined and in Bold.

I wont stop supporting the team, but I will not give the current board anymore of my money if they sell our best players.

I have a list, if anybody on this list is sold, my ST is going back.

I dont mind us being skint, well I do, but I can live with that, what I do mind is us selling our best players, we aint Wigan.

And yes Arteta and Lescott are on this list, Artetas name is underlined and in Bold.

I wont stop supporting the team, but I will not give the current board anymore of my money if they sell our best players.

;) Yea I believe we are better than a feeder club for the top four or anyteam with billionaire owners... Saying that wouldn't mind a Billionaire owner, anyone have Bill Gates number?:blink:

did people read the thread about what lescott said before the cup final, about how he doesn't care what anyone else in teh country thinks and is only playing for the club and fans... he's not going anywhere

i'm a little bit more worried about arteta, i know he loves it here, but he also has never represented spain, and he would have the chance to play in a midfield with fabregas and possibly catch the national teams attention. I hope he realizes that if he gives it time, he will eventually receive a call up, especially considering how he's been playing, but at this point i think its possible for them to lure him away. I would never ever want to see him go, but if he does it will only be for a check with A LOT of zeroes on it.

Arteta has missed the whole Spanish boat, the sooner he realises that and moves on the better, sadly he is currently in the most highly populated and highly talented group of players, which is Spanish Midfielders.

His face just doesnt fit, its sad really, he would shine in a World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.