Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Osman...not enough to read his book mind. So could never understand the hatred on here..what has he actually done ?? All I read here is grass this grass that..what was written ??

I always liked Osman...not enough to read his book mind. So could never understand the hatred on here..what has he actually done ?? All I read here is grass this grass that..what was written ??
It's a load of nonsense from pathetic losers who haven't got a clue what they're chatting about. Decent little player. Gave his best and produced some memorable moments. The notion that we're a family club and look after our own is tarnished by these eejits.

He'd grass out his own mother for a pat on the back from Moyseh. Despicable little kopite GRASS and its utterly embarassing from the club that they still let this scrawny pathetic little rat associate himself with them.

He's bitter towards the club because they didn't offer him a new contract even though they kept him on about 6 years longer than they should have in the first place.

He allegedly, told Moyes a few of the lads had been out on the razz before a game i think; that's where it all stems from if i'm correct. That's why they use the word grass.

I'd just like to say, this is only something I've read on here in the past, I'm sure way back in this thread, it was debated, I could be wrong but pretty sure that's what I read.

Also if the fans had found out the players were out before a game and then we lost that game, there would be murder, so in a way yeah right thing to do.

great little footballer in his pomp, pulled strings in some of best performances of the era (villa away, brann at home) and an honest pro who made the most of his abilities

rather have someone who cares about players going on the p1ss before games than a player who goes on the ale before games

I didnt mind osman as a player,he was ok and a decent squad filler,but for me the reaskn he played so many games for us over the years was more down to the clubs lack of ambition and Moyes insistance on playing his favourites than anything else.Yet to read his book youd think hed acheived greatness here. He,like phil Neville would have you believe that we'd never won so much as a corner before Moyes took over and brought us regular top half finishes.

I quite liked his book, got it from Santa.

He scored the first goal in my lads first game at Goodson.

Just bringing a positivity to the thread ;)
The lad played over 400times for us and is in a very select bunch of players. Yes he wasn't strong etc, but he played wherever he was told, never moaned, worked hard and scored quite a few memorable goals. He was a more than decent player.

The lad played over 400times for us and is in a very select bunch of players. Yes he wasn't strong etc, but he played wherever he was told, never moaned, worked hard and scored quite a few memorable goals. He was a more than decent player.
He has moaned post career. He has spoken out of turn regarding his recent team mate Barkley.

I just don't get the vitriol though.

Ok...so again...why in the hell has he upset 90 % of the blues on here. He grasses on people is the best arguement so far ?? Guess im going to have to read this book of his...I presume its a real eye opener

I didnt mind osman as a player,he was ok and a decent squad filler,but for me the reaskn he played so many games for us over the years was more down to the clubs lack of ambition and Moyes insistance on playing his favourites than anything else.Yet to read his book youd think hed acheived greatness here. He,like phil Neville would have you believe that we'd never won so much as a corner before Moyes took over and brought us regular top half finishes.
Er..before moyes i could probably agree ( in that era) we were taken from relegation fodder to top 6-7 finishes (he was offered the united job from his succesfull time with us) not many get that chance without winning a title ...or a single cup.

He was more than a decent player....about 4 times a season. The rest of the time he was invisible and well below standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.