Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Howard got to do with anything?

Guess you missed our games we've played well in like but that's okay, if only Garbutt had been given more games instead of the countries best left back we'd have been great.

I've not missed a single home game at all mate, prem, cup, euro. How many have you been to?

the best games we've played this season have ironically been without osman starting.

What's Howard got to do with anything?

Guess you missed our games we've played well in like but that's okay, if only Garbutt had been given more games instead of the countries best left back we'd have been great.
what did football manager have to do with our conversation either? i'm just pointing out you have a history for liking absolutely woeful footballers mate.

also mate, i go the game, nearly every game. Definitely every home game.

I don't need a football manager simulation game to tell me who'se good or not, i have my own eyes.

Let's talk real world stuff now, since in your head 'Little leon osman' and the beardo weirdo howard are actually good enough for everton football club.

Talking about it being hard to find a replacement? must be having a laugh.

Leon osman would not get on the bench of any other top six side, and if he wasn't playing for everton he'd be falling over every game for some championship side.

so many better players, in the premier league alone than him.

Aaron medals on the table here ha? I've had over 15-17 years of season tickets the recent time has been filled going the game on a week by week basis. It doesn't make me an uber fan like you but I've seen enough football to know a good player and a useless one when I see them.

There were plenty of crap players in the 90s I'm sure you've got the memories in your panini sticker album but here and now we've Osman and Howard and their good players. Obviously going the game and seeing them live doesn't instantly give you superior football knowledge.

Aaron medals on the table here ha? I've had over 15-17 years of season tickets the recent time has been filled going the game on a week by week basis. It doesn't make me an uber fan like you but I've seen enough football to know a good player and a useless one when I see them.

There were plenty of crap players in the 90s I'm sure you've got the memories in your panini sticker album but here and now we've Osman and Howard and their good players. Obviously going the game and seeing them live doesn't instantly give you superior football knowledge.
No medals, honestly couldn't care but you we're trying to dismiss my views on a god-woeful player by suggesting i'm just some guy who judges players from a simulation game.. which is kind of sad.

Oh by the way didn't waste my money on stickers either mate, couldn't be doing with that

I'll let you carry on living in your fantasy world, maybe hibbert can start more next season and we can get rid of joel to give howard a bigger contract.

edit - to the bit in bold, maybe football isn't your game then if you actually think tim howard or leon osman are good enough for everton.

infact, tim howard and leon osman belong in the nighties. Proper walter smith players.

Will just leave it there.

As much as Dougies views and mine clash, clearly still a evertonian who cares about the club we both support, and as much as i feel tim howard and leon osman steal a wage at everton, will respect his views about it.

Let's hope for everyones sake we strengthen properly in the summer, have a boss season and get champions league / win something, that way none of us can have a moan hey.

No medals, honestly couldn't care but you we're trying to dismiss my views on a god-woeful player by suggesting i'm just some guy who judges players from a simulation game.. which is kind of sad.

Oh by the way didn't waste my money on stickers either mate, couldn't be doing with that

I'll let you carry on living in your fantasy world, maybe hibbert can start more next season and we can get rid of joel to give howard a bigger contract.

edit - to the bit in bold, maybe football isn't your game then if you actually think tim howard or leon osman are good enough for everton.
Used to love my footie stickers back in the day! The buzz I used to get as a kid when I tore open the packet and caught a glimpse of a "shiny" was priceless.

And then to sieve through them to see it is actually the Everton badge! euphoria. Great times.

Life was so much simpler back then :(

Used to love my footie stickers back in the day! The buzz I used to get as a kid when I tore open the packet and caught a glimpse of a "shiny" was priceless.

And then to sieve through them to see it is actually the Everton badge! euphoria. Great times.

Life was so much simpler back then :(
Haha never found the joy in them really me.

Just always seemed like a waste! I guess they could look okay though

No Aaron he's not an 'god-woeful player'. Are you old enough to remember the likes of Linderoth? Samways? Rehn? A lot of us have seen crap midfield players and we are well postponed to judge others. Luckily it sounds like you haven't had to, but you seem naive and reactionary (probably thanks to skysports 24/7) and with that comes the spouting of garbage on a thread by thread basis.

He's a good player, always has been and when fit always will be. It's sad you can't see it and it will be the reason when he's gone you still can't figure out what's missing from the team when we're not smashing Burnely 3 nil or mixing it with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

No Aaron he's not an 'god-woeful player'. Are you old enough to remember the likes of Linderoth? Samways? Rehn? A lot of us have seen crap midfield players and we are well postponed to judge others. Luckily it sounds like you haven't had to, but you seem naive and reactionary (probably thanks to skysports 24/7) and with that comes the spouting of garbage on a thread by thread basis.

He's a good player, always has been and when fit always will be. It's sad you can't see it and it will be the reason when he's gone you still can't figure out what's missing from the team when we're not smashing Burnely 3 nil or mixing it with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
Seen them all. And when osman is bad he is just as bad as any of them.

Granted he is a better player than them but need to get rid of him if we want to be going for champs league.

Anyway like I said respect your view but agree to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.