Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
xzibit_meme_7219_RE_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg
you remind me of Wenger.

Remember when it was rumoured that Osman was pissed off at Bobby's training methods so early into his reign?

The guy is a total weapon; always has been, always will be.

Haha now he's [Poor language removed] because he doesn't get injured! Brilliant!

bottom-of-barrel.jpg
Just shows your lack of intelligence really. If its not beyond your capability, read the whole post. I don't know any other player over the last 20 years of the frenetic PL bearpit who has played as many games as Osman and not received a red card or a serious injury; he is either incredibly lucky, or doesn't get involved in matches enough. Do you find that comical? if so, please explain

McFadden was light years ahead of Osman as a footballer. He scored 11 goals in 109 appearances despite playing out of position (thanks to pet poodle Osman) and a huge chunk of those from the bench. A lot of committed players get injuries or suspensions in these frantic PL matches but I can't recall Osman being seriously hurt or sent off in all those 11 years. McFadden, like Vaughan, Barkley and others has suffered through commitment so don't go comparing that clown to to a player who scored vital goals such as the equaliser at Old Trafford, winners at Blackburn, Boro et al, just because he scored a goal against p**s poor Greek opposition

Hahahaha what now?

So:

1) Being injured/sent off is a good thing.

2) Osman has only ever scored against Larissa?

Makes sense.

Just shows your lack of intelligence really. If its not beyond your capability, read the whole post. I don't know any other player over the last 20 years of the frenetic PL bearpit who has played as many games as Osman and not received a red card or a serious injury; he is either incredibly lucky, or doesn't get involved in matches enough. Do you find that comical? if so, please explain

Did Sky invent red cards and serious injuries as well as football? Hmmmm. Curious.

Remember when it was rumoured that Osman was pissed off at Bobby's training methods so early into his reign?

The guy is a total weapon; always has been, always will be.

Think that may have been me who put that 'rumour' on here - my dad was told by Osman's brother's best mate (I know).

So Duncan and Cantona escape your memory. Hmmm. Curious.
I don't understand the point you're trying to make here, but those 2 players received more reds than anyone since the PL started, and guess what? they were both committed players. Which is clearly my original argument vindicated by yourself. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.