2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like Mikey to have a shocking opinion. Give it 10 minutes and he'll be moaning that Matthew Kennedy wasn't given a chance.

Following me around each thread taking pot shots mate

You're coming across as being a bit obsessed. Might want to tone it down

And considering you only just joined in June 2019 but know so much about me, you're almost certainly a banned member come back, or at the very least you're a multi. Given yourself away there

Last edited:
"Leighton is part of the club's fabric and a top-class professional," Silva said.

"Most importantly, Leighton is still an exceptionally good footballer and features in our vision for what we want to achieve at Everton."

@davek

I think it is fair to say that you back Silva 100%, the man has spoken. I trust this puts this matter to rest now and you accept that the professional people have made the decisions they consider to be for the best of the club.

I see no harm in this, and seeing that @davek will be seething at this news, then it's all the better.;)Ha Ha Ha Bainesy called out Martinez for being the bluffer that he is.Leighton Baines 1 Roberto Martinez 0.:cool: He's staying for one more year Dave.Suck it up.:cool:

Last edited:

Following me around each thread taking pot shots mate

You're coming across as being a bit obsessed. Might want to tone it down

And considering you only just joined in June 2019 but know so much about me, you're almost certainly a banned member come back, or at the very least you're a multi. Given yourself away there
I think I've quoted you twice, this one and one to say that Scottish football is awful which is an indisputable fact so I'm barely obsessed and I gave myself away in the banned posters thread a few days ago. Obsession is more like the weird fixation you have on crap young players that are not even nearly good enough. See Kennedy, Pennington, Duffy etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.