Match Thread Leicester City v Everton (Wednesday 16 December 18:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah don't think it would've made much difference, other than freeing up Ndidi for the midfield. We've put in that sort of performance so many times this season. But then we can look superb on other days. Said before the game we're the two most bipolar sides
It was a odd performance by your lads, thought that your centrebacks didn’t distribute the ball anywhere near quick enough, and we were always going to have to sit in a block without the likes of Digne, Allan (most of the game) James, and Coleman out

Yeah don't think it would've made much difference, other than freeing up Ndidi for the midfield. We've put in that sort of performance so many times this season. But then we can look superb on other days. Said before the game we're the two most bipolar sides

Perhaps your analysts/Rodgers/staff thought we'd be a bit more expansive against you guys rather than how we set up v Chelsea.

Both teams can beat anyone on their day then just decide they don’t fancy it next game.

Sigurdsson was very good today

He certainly wasn't lacking for effort today.

Keane motm for me by a mile. Followed by Doucoure and then Iwobi. I thought the switch of putting Iwobi to the left and Richarlison to the right just worked an absolute treat. Iwobi just simply doubled up with Godfrey with him being on a yellow whilst Richarlison defensively is always sound.

I thought that switch by Carlo basically nullified them.

Status
Not open for further replies.