Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That equaliser was a transition from a lost ball by you guessed it. Iwobi.
I feel like I repeat myself every week when I watch us but it’s true, we have the thickest players in the world, like completely braindead. I watch some of the decision making at times from some players and I think to myself how on earth have you decided that was a good idea?

Made some terrible mistakes again, but if we had been able to play like tonight for even half the season we wouldn't be where we are.
Just the presence of having DCL up front makes such a difference in how we go into games its unbelievable.

We could of taken 3 but we could of taken 0 so there is a positive too take from the result, I just worry we've left things too late...

JUST HOPE THE LADS DO THIS FOR COLEMAN NOW, not just us !!!

BRIGHTON - WHO ARE THEY !!!!

Can’t sleep coz so kin worried about relegation!!

For their first goal, to me it looked like McNeil wins the ball. Sky conveniently showed no replays so I’m yet to see it back, but didn’t look a foul. The defending or lack of from the free kick however was a joke.

Can’t get my head round no tactical subs from Dyche. I thought he played well, but following his booking Gueye had to be careful, so it would have made sense to sub him off. Also Doucs looked tired, and just some fresh legs can give the team a boost, really just baffling to not make any!!

I’ve no idea if we’ll manage to stay up. Last week vs Newcastle was just so deflating. Can’t see anything from the next two, so it’ll all go down to the last 2, hopefully we’re still in touching distance and can do it

Can’t sleep coz so kin worried about relegation!!

For their first goal, to me it looked like McNeil wins the ball. Sky conveniently showed no replays so I’m yet to see it back, but didn’t look a foul. The defending or lack of from the free kick however was a joke.

Can’t get my head round no tactical subs from Dyche. I thought he played well, but following his booking Gueye had to be careful, so it would have made sense to sub him off. Also Doucs looked tired, and just some fresh legs can give the team a boost, really just baffling to not make any!!

I’ve no idea if we’ll manage to stay up. Last week vs Newcastle was just so deflating. Can’t see anything from the next two, so it’ll all go down to the last 2, hopefully we’re still in touching distance and can do it
I’m almost certain McNeil wins the ball cleanly

Maybe the last time we see Coleman play? Thought he was MOTD (for us) till the injury. The industry if Iwobi and McNeil carried us. Gaye was rubbish but gets himself about. Feel like our biggest issue is the manager now. Why no subs? As soon as they moved Maddison in to the middle it looked like a different game. No changes made tactically or personnel wise, just flogging tired horses and hoping.

Garner, Doucoure, McNeil especially were all excellent I thought.

Patterson acquitted himself well.

Myko did a job but he needs some aggression going forward.

Our CB are just too [Poor language removed] slow.

….it went much as I posted beforehand; Vardy would be the threat running behind our CBs and we’d need two goals to get anything.

I was actually encouraged by the performance. I thought we were brave in possession and on another day we’d have got the 3 points. We missed chances, their keeper made terrific saves but we rode our luck at times and survived a penalty. The result was probably fair.

I spent the last 15mins not wanting us to concede, so I was ok with a point. Such a shame about Coleman, he’s the leader we need but his injury finally creates an opening for Patterson who at least is a conventional RB.

I actually feel more positive about things than I did yesterday morning. We have a chance with that commitment.

Up the Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.