Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding on more in hope that we can stay up, but lose this and I really can't see us winning or drawing again this year

Leeds next three
Bournemouth (A)
Man City (A)
Newcastle (H)

Forest next three
Brentford (A)
Southampton (H)
Chelsea (A)

Leicester next three
Everton (H)
Fulham (A)
Liverpool (A)

We need points so a draw isn't terrible but a miracle is a win v Leicester
Leicester play Liverpool at home not away.

I've actually tried to avoid raising expectations and saying this is a must win game being prepared to settle for draws. However where else are we going to get a win?

I still don't see us getting a win here though ...

What I fear is that teams like Forest actually look dangerous and will take points off team. That long throw seems really dangerous for them. Amazingly it might settle who stays up and who goes down.

Can't even get up for this game, Leicester will just slap us around, play through us and around us, they have pace and skill all over the pitch, God knows how they got in the mess they are in. We will pump hopeful long balls to DCL from Pickford, or pass it around aimlessly until we lose it, like we've done all Season. Sorry about the rant but I've just about given up with this team, Dyche is now starting to get that look of terror, that Lampard had, it comes from managing a team who can't play football and score once every blue moon, usually against the run of play. We are going down and we, or this team deserves to, I don't know maybe we will get a few more wins next Season against lesser opposition, but one thing is for sure, unless we have a total reset, owner Chaiman, especially that idiot, board, we're not coming back up.

Any hope has long been extinguished for me, to the point i am now taking an eye on League One today to see what teams we will be facing next year. Haven't played Ipswich for a while.....

Leicester 3 - Everton 0

When we were 5 points adrift at a similar stage of the season last year and all the pundits and RS fans were prematurely celebrating the demise of our club.... we somehow strung together back-to-back wins against Chelsea at home and Leicester away. Of course, we the fans were instrumental in that turnaround in form.

So it's not over until the fat lady sings. I can't realistically see Forest accruing anymore points this season.

Really have no belief in us getting a result Monday but if we don't I think I'll have to finally join the doom merchants.

Please turn it around lads.. Let's have some hope once again.

PLEASE..

We "kinda" still believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.