Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't get anything out of this. Sorry to be a doom monger but 3 winnable games when you're fighting for your lives and you lose 1-3 home to Fulham, 0-0 at palace and stuffed home to Newcastle. Absolute disgrace and we deserve to go down. The fans don't deserve any of this

We can't get beat simple.

5-3-1-1

Pickford
Patterson/Coleman - Mina - Tarkowski - Coady - Mykolenko/McNeil
Garner - Onana - Iwobi
Doucoure
DCL

We need to strengthen the backline and 5 at the back will give us some width.

Middle of the park needs Iwobi who is utterly wasted on the wing.

Adding Mina and Coady will make set-pieces a major issue for Leicester who are struggling and let's face it we aren't getting many outfield goals.

If Leicester had any sense it will be a long ball over the top of Keane for Vardy to run onto.
Given our tactics the last few weeks, we deffo will be playing a high line as well.

We can't get beat simple.

5-3-1-1

Pickford
Patterson/Coleman - Mina - Tarkowski - Coady - Mykolenko/McNeil
Garner - Onana - Iwobi
Doucoure
DCL

We need to strengthen the backline and 5 at the back will give us some width.

Middle of the park needs Iwobi who is utterly wasted on the wing.

Adding Mina and Coady will make set-pieces a major issue for Leicester who are struggling and let's face it we aren't getting many outfield goals.

If either of Leeds or Forest win then we need 3 points I'm afraid. Our next two games after this are Brighton away and City. We're going to get cut adrift.

Leicester are a poor team but they do have a couple of players who are potential game changers. We don't, at least not ones who can change a game in our favour.
They remind me of us last season. They have a talisman in Maddison and a little bit of momentum. Really hope I'm wrong! but i think they will win comfortably. Stick some money on them getting relegated next season though...

If either of Leeds or Forest win then we need 3 points I'm afraid. Our next two games after this are Brighton away and City. We're going to get cut adrift.
Leeds next three
Bournemouth (A)
Man City (A)
Newcastle (H)

Forest next three
Brentford (A)
Southampton (H)
Chelsea (A)

Leicester next three
Everton (H)
Fulham (A)
Liverpool (A)

We need points so a draw isn't terrible but a miracle is a win v Leicester

Leeds v Leicester is one of the worst games I've seen this season in terms of lack of quality. Leicester are simply awful at the back. The question is whether, unlike Leeds, we can capitalise on it. I see a 1-1 here, which may well relegate both

I’d drop Onana for Garner, Onana doesn’t offer much, at least Garmer can pass a ball and could unlock the defence with DCL up top, and please no more Godfrey.

Got a horrible feeling we're both going down regardless. That Forest result the other night was a real kick in the teeth. A draw would be the final nail in the coffins are both sides imo. Surely we both have to go for it!

As for the game, Iheanacho looks like he suffered a season ending injury so we're relying on Vardy rediscovering his goal scoring touch. Despite us picking up 4 points in the last 2 games we still look low on confidence and always have a mistake in us.

I reckon we'll just about edge it but I can't say that with any real confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.