Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nazi
30 minutes into the match…….. Just been kicked out of the Leicester v Everton match by a steward called JIM DONNELLY because I have my 6 month old baby with me (who I had a ticket for). They had no problem letting me in with him and taking my tickets.
My 2 other children are still in the ground. I have nowhere to go as I have travelled on the supporters coach. Jim Donnelly won’t even let me get my baby’s blanket which is on the seat in the ground as I didn’t know I was getting kicked out when I was asked to be spoken to, so we are just standing in the cold.
Jim Donnelly has said that it is the rules of the ground. Here are the rules…..nothing in there.
https://resources.lcfc.com/.../Ground-Regulations-2021...
You should be ashamed of yourself Leicester Football Club

344703671_900802084310628_8664899497736807326_n.jpg

30 minutes into the match…….. Just been kicked out of the Leicester v Everton match by a steward called JIM DONNELLY because I have my 6 month old baby with me (who I had a ticket for). They had no problem letting me in with him and taking my tickets.
My 2 other children are still in the ground. I have nowhere to go as I have travelled on the supporters coach. Jim Donnelly won’t even let me get my baby’s blanket which is on the seat in the ground as I didn’t know I was getting kicked out when I was asked to be spoken to, so we are just standing in the cold.
Jim Donnelly has said that it is the rules of the ground. Here are the rules…..nothing in there.

View attachment 209892
That's disgusting. He's the main guy from the ticket office as well

I think we could have won that game or at least had a better chance if the stubborn Dyche had brought on Gray with his pace, you could see all the platers were showing tiredness and needed a change. What is it with Dyche that does not like bringing on subs or at least bringing them when its to late.

I think we could have won that game or at least had a better chance if the stubborn Dyche had brought on Gray with his pace, you could see all the platers were showing tiredness and needed a change. What is it with Dyche that does not like bringing on subs or at least bringing them when its to late.
My thoughts exactly although we haven’t got a plethora of talent on the bench. I think a couple of changes in midfield and 1 up top could have swung the game in our favour. I couldn’t fault the team for their effort last night. We played some decent stuff and created good chances but there is are a couple of poor decisions a game which are killing us. We are like a good amateur golfer. Play a good 16 holes and have a couple of breakdowns which ruin the card. Mistakes cost games at every level but the premier league is brutal.

View attachment 209892
Disgrace

We nearly won it on the counter attack, I don’t think Dyche did to much wrong, Simms on for the last 10 but apart from that not much else he could have done. Ok saying Gray who for Iwobi ? If so that a midfielder who defends gone Gray doesn’t defend so we could well have lost it bringing Gray on.
It's a miracle they didn't score more goals with Keane on the pitch. If we had a proper CB and tactically moved the defensive line back a few yards, there wouldn't be as much need to protect the FB from our wide players. This is significant as we HAD to try and win that game with everything. Then we could have brought on Gray.

Simms should have been on. Even sodding Maupay if he played alongside DCL.

Terrible management from Dyche.

WE could and should have got all 3 points .

The game just serves to reveal the limitations of Dyche as a manager. His attitude at Burnley was if we have a point hold on to it by defending, very little in him was to attack did not like to risk losing the point.

WE could and should have got all 3 points .

The game just serves to reveal the limitations of Dyche as a manager. His attitude at Burnley was if we have a point hold on to it by defending, very little in him was to attack did not like to risk losing the point.

To be fair their goalkeeper was excellent, he made saves he had no right to make. Close game but I thought we had the most/ clearer chances. But you're right of course Dyche should have made changes, that's how you get injuries keeping tired players on the pitch too long.

Seen these player ratings on Goodison News (I know) for the Leicester City game. Does anyone here agree with them? Just curious.

Jordan Pickford: 6

Seamus Coleman (off for Patterson ’45+4): 6
Michael Keane: 4
James Tarkowski: 6
Vitalii Mykolenko: 3

Idrissa Gana Gueye: 5
James Garner: 5
Abdoulaye Doucouré: 7 (MotM)
Alex Iwobi: 5
Dwight McNeil: 6

Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 6

Nathan Patterson (on for Coleman ’45+4): 6

Seen these player ratings on Goodison News (I know) for the Leicester City game. Does anyone here agree with them? Just curious.

Jordan Pickford: 6

Seamus Coleman (off for Patterson ’45+4): 6
Michael Keane: 4
James Tarkowski: 6
Vitalii Mykolenko: 3

Idrissa Gana Gueye: 5
James Garner: 5
Abdoulaye Doucouré: 7 (MotM)
Alex Iwobi: 5
Dwight McNeil: 6

Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 6

Nathan Patterson (on for Coleman ’45+4): 6

absolute nonsense. All need an extra 2 at least. Take them off Iwobi and Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.