Leicester City v Everton. 16th August at 15.00.

Who shall prosper

• Der Foxes

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • Der Toffees

Votes: 315 69.5%
  • Crap draw that lad

Votes: 119 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard - 4
Stones - 2
Jags - 1
Distin - 1
Baines - 7
Barry - 2
McCarthy - 2
McGeedy - 5 (saved by goal)
Naismith - 5 (saved by goal)
Pienaar - 4
Lukaku - 2

Martinez - 0

I´m actually shocked at how poor Jags and Distin look this match.

And Rom needs to step up training big time.

As for Stones, I hope he doesn´t believe his own hype.

Stones dead poor as was Lukaku. Terrible second half from us, purely because we sat back on that 2-1 lead probably because half the lads were trying to pretend they weren't knackered. Very negative second half indeed.

But their two goals were incredibly fortunate, exactly the same thing happened first game last season against Norwich though so history repeating itself. Ah well.

leicester are going to struggle to score this season if they're going rely on ricochets for their chances, same as norwich last season.

pretty gutting that, not sure about the coleman sub, thought it was wrong, but i don't think we went with 5 at the back like i thought it meant. barry has shown his age a bit since he came back, been nowhere near the player of last season, may take him a bit of time to get back to the required level, but he was never positionally sound today and we did have gaps in that hole.

leicester never deserved a point from that game though, i thought they'd be better than that.

I don't care if it's the first game or last 3 points is 3 points. You just cant play like that against a newly promoted team on Saturday after I hear about top 4 ambitions all week prior.

Ok, no need for the overreactions..

It was a good performance, we controlled the game up until their goal which came out of knowhere.

dissapointing draw, but we were unlucky not to get the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.