Homepage Update: Leicester City 2-0 Everton, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naive starting lineup was the problem there.

We were much better once we shored it up. So at least Unsworth recognised the issue and fixed it.

Still, he needs to figure these things out before the match.
Hope it's not here mate, had chance and blown it.

Disagree it was poor no matter what.

Can't scold koeman for changing at HT when your tactics didn't work and not Unsy.
We were demonstrably better second half. More chances, more possession, no goals conceded.

It’s silly to suggest he shouldn’t change something that’s horrifically wrong. My point is he shouldn’t have made that mistake to begin with.

Can this man save us?

6149432.jpg

We were demonstrably better second half. More chances, more possession, no goals conceded.

It’s silly to suggest he shouldn’t change something that’s horrifically wrong. My point is he shouldn’t have made that mistake to begin with.
Sorry I wasn't ridiculing the changes as such, more that we can't praise unsy for actually doing what koeman had been doing anyway (and not working).

We didn't threaten whatsoever and thus Leicester took their foot off the gas, imo. They knew we wouldn't score.

Sorry I wasn't ridiculing the changes as such, more that we can't praise unsy for actually doing what koeman had been doing anyway (and not working).

We didn't threaten whatsoever and thus Leicester took their foot off the gas, imo. They knew we wouldn't score.
I’m not praising him, or criticising Koeman for it for that matter.

He’s on a cliff face of a learning curve. He needs to show instant improvement in his starting lineup and tactics for the next match.

If we play with that endeavour at home we'll pick up points. We all know there's a lack of quality, but that'll get better in time. There was more fight than I've seen for a while there, so keep the faith.

I love the way teams can count attack so so easy v us,get from back to front so quick,were as we can just about make it into the other half,via so many passes or running after a long ball lol

Status
Not open for further replies.