Leicester 3 Everton 1 : Match Report and MOTM Poll

Your MOTM ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we're champions in a couple of years time and people sing "Where were you when we were [crap language removed]" I shall point them in the direction of the King Power Stadium on 7th May 2016 and say, I was there ffs.... and probably the Stadium of Light too :oops:
Doffs cap - couldn't be bothered the last month, today or Weds. I know whem my sunny optimistic disposition is battered to a pulp.

When we're champions in a couple of years time and people sing "Where were you when we were [crap language removed]" I shall point them in the direction of the King Power Stadium on 7th May 2016 and say, I was there ffs.... and probably the Stadium of Light too :oops:

Serves you right for getting drenched, I got inside just before it started. We won the possession and the passing. We looked cultured, full of talented players, WHO COULDN'T GIVE A CRAP AND HAD NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT ON GOAL........other than that it was a very pleasant day out........

Serves you right for getting drenched, I got inside just before it started. We won the possession and the passing. We looked cultured, full of talented players, WHO COULDN'T GIVE A CRAP AND HAD NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT ON GOAL........other than that it was a very pleasant day out........

I did wonder if the one bloke older than me was you, but I just presumed you were in the pub ...

Can i just add that the entire Review team has gone on Strike with the absolute garbage being served up for us.

That and not getting renewed subscriptions despite only being 3/4 of the way through our contracts @GrandOldTeam

Status
Not open for further replies.