Match Thread Leeds v Everton : Tuesday 30th August 2022 : KO 8pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the face of it, another point and three unbeaten in the league. But given the quality of the sides we have failed to beat, Lampard needs a good performance in the derby and a result at Arsenal if he wants to point to progress. However, the bigger question of the night is who is accountable for the Maupay incompetence? Thelwell is director of football. This is on his watch. We are setting ourselves up to fail.

And we lost at home to Chelsea, a game we won last season. So if you’re looking at it like that, we are down on where we should be from last season.
Ok and we lost at home to promoted teams and got a draw against Forest ??‍♂️
You know my point is these were hard games and we’ve been let down not getting recruitment in quick enough and having bad injuries again so I’ll take two draws

Reading Twitter you’d think otherwise.

MAKEASUBFRANKHESLOSTITHESCRAPSHAMBLESJOKEOFACLUBSHAMBLESJOKEOFACLUB
No need to venture as far as Twitter when you've got enough whampires on here. For too many, it's the ol' glass half full or glass half empty situation.

Personally, I see it as each game we're putting a little bit more in the glass although there's the capacity and need to fill it up.

On the offside:
Didn’t they say they were giving the attacker the advantage or making the lines thicker this season or something?

One was given the other week that looked more offside than that (Palaces vs RS maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.