Leeds, Leicester and the other small clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we about to be taken to court by them?
For what “!! If city and Chelsea are docked points are city going to get taken to court by the sh### and be ordered to hand over all your silver are Chelsea going to be sued cos they finished 4th got champions league money at the expense someone who were 5th, clubs going to sue referees for points dropped and tv money lost due to bad var calls they can’t get right on the clearest of cctv. It’s a never ending can of worms that will open

Are we about to be taken to court by them?

would open to big a cn of worms then, if they tried and were successful it would open the door to other clubs taking city or whoever to court for differing reasons.

I mean why don't we now try to take the primer league to court for the 6 clubs trying to leave the premier league and nothing done to them for it.

Complete joke of a league, protect the top 6 and knock down everybody else

It sounds like there will be further action taken by other clubs. That's the next problem. Leeds keep getting mentioned though and I just don't see what action a team that finished 19th could have.
No action will be taken it will open up a can of worms that could end up making the last 5years of football * asterix years for all

We can’t be blamed for our punishment not being in the same season as our crime which is their beef (which is technically impossible given the 3 year assessment periods).

But here they come…
But I don't think their contention will be that the points deduction from this season should be retrospectively applied to their seasons. It'll simply be that we have been found guilty of financial cheating and as a result of that cheating we survived instead of them. The part that will be difficult to prove is the causation between our spending and the outcomes on the pitch, but I reckon they'll try.

They don't have any case because it applies to the 20/21 season where we would have finished 12th instead of 10th with 10 points knocked off

Status
Not open for further replies.