Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ya go.

Someone disagrees with you and you resort to personal abuse.
I was also one of the 13000 scabs and the 9000 scabs also against Coventry in the league cup when the leaflets went round stating that 30000 stay away fans can't be wrong.
I was fully supportive of the protest but still felt I needed to be at the game.
History tells us that 30000 stay away fans were in fact wrong as the manager just needed more time.
No Evertonian should be calling a fellow blue a scab just for wanting to go and support the team.
I agree with the right to protest but the best way to protest is during/ after the game letting the board know we are not going to put up with it.
I am sure Moshiri/Kenwright/ Brands will not be looking forward to Monday night and in Moshiris case a no show will speak volumes.

I was also one of the 13000 scabs and the 9000 scabs also against Coventry in the league cup when the leaflets went round stating that 30000 stay away fans can't be wrong.
I was fully supportive of the protest but still felt I needed to be at the game.
History tells us that 30000 stay away fans were in fact wrong as the manager just needed more time.
No Evertonian should be calling a fellow blue a scab just for wanting to go and support the team.
I agree with the right to protest but the best way to protest is during/ after the game letting the board know we are not going to put up with it.
I am sure Moshiri/Kenwright/ Brands will not be looking forward to Monday night and in Moshiris case a no show will speak volumes.
The scab comment was said after I was basically called a kopite for daring to want to act against this mess.

I know what I’d rather be called and it’s not a kopite

I'd rather we just got behind the team from the off. What makes a good result more likely, loud support from the fans or an empty stadium? We need to fight for every point now or we'll be in a relagation battle.

If a point has to be made I'd rather it was done before the game kicks off or at the end by getting in Kenwright, Brands etc. face like last night.
Yeah cos that really made a difference last night

The scab comment was said after I was basically called a kopite for daring to want to act against this mess.

I know what I’d rather be called and it’s not a kopite
Fair enough mate tempers are a little raw at the moment , as you say being called a kopite is the ultimate insult.
All forms of protest are acceptable and I don't get the term kopite behaviour when talking about protest.

Don’t agree with this tbh
These are football professionals they do this for a living and know far more about running football clubs than we fans do. I am just being realistic here I mean we all think we could do a better job than our bosses and better than the politicians and be better tv presenters etc but in reality we can’t otherwise we would be doing these jobs for a living. So let the manager and all the efc staff get on with their jobs let the players compete for places and improve , which they will, our job is to support the club regardless and either attend matches or not but organised boycotting and abuse to the club is just negative for fans and the club alike.
It’s not the Everton way imo !
We won’t get relegated we will improve we will get a new stadium and a new manager we will get new players
Let’s support the club UTFT
You’re part of the problem. Accepting mediocrity you bad ming

Don’t agree with this tbh
These are football professionals they do this for a living and know far more about running football clubs than we fans do. I am just being realistic here I mean we all think we could do a better job than our bosses and better than the politicians and be better tv presenters etc but in reality we can’t otherwise we would be doing these jobs for a living. So let the manager and all the efc staff get on with their jobs let the players compete for places and improve , which they will, our job is to support the club regardless and either attend matches or not but organised boycotting and abuse to the club is just negative for fans and the club alike.
It’s not the Everton way imo !
We won’t get relegated we will improve we will get a new stadium and a new manager we will get new players
Let’s support the club UTFT
[
Football professionals? name them.

We are in the premier league which is the top flight
I am a true blue it’s people like you who want to wreck this club by tearing it apart
Do you forget we were the 2nd biggest club in England at the time the premier league was created you absolute helmet. The fella your defending has overseen the decline of Everton and people like you accept it lap it up cause he’s an ‘evertonian’. You accepting this is tearing the club apart not people like us wanting better

Status
Not open for further replies.