Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather we just got behind the team from the off. What makes a good result more likely, loud support from the fans or an empty stadium? We need to fight for every point now or we'll be in a relagation battle.

If a point has to be made I'd rather it was done before the game kicks off or at the end by getting in Kenwright, Brands etc. face like last night.

Oldham fans threw tennis balls on the pitch a while back

a good way to get the game stopped - to show the frustration- without risk of hurting anybody

but in any case a statement needs to be made

Throw them at Kenwright, he'll be the one talking guff in the boys pen.

Everyone take a tennis ball for the 27th minute.........
I think tennis balls the best idea, no one gets hurt and play will be stopped for a number of minutes live on tv allowing commentators to explain reason for the protest - with Moshiri present. Will also force our lazy players to lift the balls off the pitch.Big banner too saying Moshiri Balls in Your Court.

Just out of interest, and just imagining that Moshiri is so moved by all these proposed events he falls to his knees and begs for our advice, what is it exactly we want him to do?

Just out of interest, and just imagining that Moshiri is so moved by all these proposed events he falls to his knees and begs for our advice, what is it exactly we want him to do?
It’s simple , be accountable for the disaster that Is the past five years. other than the stadium every area of the club has regressed. The first team , the 23’s , the academy, the womens team seem crap. the communication with the fans , the snake like decision to have an online AGM .

why was it acceptable to blow over £50m on 2 back ups from Arsenal and assume they would improve us ?

why is the squad now worse than when you took over?

why is kenwright here?

why is a boss of a charity now our CEO?

why haven’t we bought a right back over the past 3 years ?

why do you talk to us through that mess Jim white ?

why are you employing ex players who are on hard times rather than the right people for the job ? Why don’t you give them a job at EITC if you are so concerned ?

that’s for starters

Status
Not open for further replies.