Leave the ground empty on Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you defend Moshiri as well so you’re just contradicting your own point there.

Im on the fence with Moshiri - I can see his faults but I can balance that with the positives (new stadium, big investment on players).

Whereas under Kenwright it was literally just negatives so Im not joining any Moshiri OUT band just yet.

I will however stand against Brands and Kenwright who need removing by force if necessary.

I'm gonna come along in the full Everton kit I wore when watching the 1995 final, if the sight of me parading round with my shorts being swallowed by my arse and my top looking like a boob tube doesn't force a change then I'm all out of ideas.
1638465602252.jpeg

How about we support the team on Monday? That might be a better idea, looking at how desperate we are for points a bit of support might help.
Brands, Rafael, Moshiri ...etc regardless of what any of us thinking about them, nothing is more important on Monday then 3 points and gestures are not going to make much differance to any of them

That is 100% not happening at all and stuff like that, that is said every time things are not going well never works or is done, make's no difference to people at the top, an empty ground wont have Everton do anything lol- It will be a full house or as close to it as pos as normal

That is 100% not happening at all and stuff like that, that is said every time is never going to happen, make's no difference to people at the top, an empty wont have Everton do anything lol- It will be a full house or as close to it as pos as normal
With an attitude like that it will definitely not happen , let’s all moan on forums and Twitter instead .

With an attitude like that it will definitely not happen , let’s all moan on forums and Twitter instead .
stuff like you saying do what you want wont happen lol, the fans will be there and support them, if people are on forums or not having a moan, that is the truth,

How about we support the team on Monday? That might be a better idea, looking at how desperate we are for points a bit of support might help.
Brands, Rafael, Moshiri ...etc regardless of what any of us thinking about them, nothing is more important on Monday then 3 points and gestures are not going to make much differance to any of them
Love them or loathe them, the players really need some support to get anything at the moment. The time for protest is after the game to the directors box (shame the cushions are not still available) and outside the main stand after the game.

We usually blag a victory in these type of games tbf and then plod along to lower mid table. I think there's got to be real pressure from the fans to try and break the cycle now. It's gone on for too long.

I'm thinking of setting me hair on fire as a sign of protest against der klubz ieraaky keepin dat fat kopite get....on the 22nd minute, to signify the date of the month Dixie was born to underline der corruption of standards, lad.
I thought you weren’t happy with moshiri and kenwright?

I'm thinking of setting me hair on fire as a sign of protest against der klubz ieraaky keepin dat fat kopite get....on the 22nd minute, to signify the date of the month Dixie was born to underline der corruption of standards, lad.
I'll be honest, I stopped going the match when my eyesight went and I was sat there with my gob looking like Mr Magoo's cum face. Also I couldn't be arsed sitting in the cold dying for a slash so I started sitting in my warm house in my trackie telly clapping. I consider myself to have better insight and be more savvy than the poor pricks who still pay to go the game. I have instant replays and a pause button on my telly so don't tell me they know more than I do. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.