Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We see a lot of transfers with undisclosed fees. It's like clubs have something to hide!

Only the big clubs seem to disclose these days, I prefer it that way, eg if you disclose that you paid £25m for Adam Lallana, then you're gonna be both publicly humiliated and robbed for other players.

Also I have a word feeling that this kid is going to be immense, I've never heard of a rubbish Uruguayan striker.

I know Roberto could make a Latvian U-8 player signing sound exciting, but can't help but like the way Roberto talks abut him. Not sure at all how he'll do, but the bit about him being ready to train with the senior squad is promising.

Ok time to play 'Vault Roulette', I'm saying (based on absolutely nothing - _____*space reserved for future editing) that this kid will be bigger than Jesus.

Well, there's one of the three. I don't think it was initially intended to be, but there you are.

Judging by Roberto's comments in today's press conference, I don't think Rodriguez counts. After Mori and Rodriguez, he mentioned something about getting two more attacking players.

Only the big clubs seem to disclose these days, I prefer it that way, eg if you disclose that you paid £25m for Adam Lallana, then you're gonna be both publicly humiliated and robbed for other players.

Also I have a word feeling that this kid is going to be immense, I've never heard of a rubbish Uruguayan striker.

Well no prizes for naming the top Uruguayan striker. Hope this lad is as good as him.

Judging by Roberto's comments in today's press conference, I don't think Rodriguez counts. After Mori and Rodriguez, he mentioned something about getting two more attacking players.

We'll see, but I think when Yarmolenko fell through, this one became one of the three.

Think it'll be Funes Mori, Rodriguez and one more.

Abel Hernandez

I did some digging, and here's some pretty interesting stats from the Uruguyan Primera Division:

Luis Suarez: 27 games, 10 goals (all time)
Edinson Cavani: 25 games, 10 goals (all time)
Leandro Rodriguez: 23 games, 9 goals (last season)

Should add that Suarez and Cavani were a couple years younger at the time, but still... not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.