Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronTheBlue

Player Valuation: £60m
Looks more like that he will sign for us in the next few days. (MODS PLS)

Direct quotes from his manager and he is not in the side today.

Leandro Rodriguez spoke about his recent signing to Everton of England, and said his first impressions about it.

"I'm happy because it went a step further, I found out today (Friday) morning because a friend told me," said the former striker of River now in dialogue with the program Pulling Paredes of Radio 1010 .

With respect to the last hours, the striker revealed that "honestly while he talked, I always wanted to play (on the outside) but never put first before River".

Referring to the prestigious Premier League, Rodriguez said: "Surprised by how nice, because it's a challenge, it's different, it's not easy but I'm not going to have problems in dealing with the situation."

He also described himself as a player: "I can play in any position, I am known as a striker with technical and fast". Finally, he said he did not yet know anything about the terms of the contract but that hardly reach the British Isles, probably the detailing.

'Leandro Rodriguez is gone. And they told me. He deserves it, he said Juan Ramon Carrasco 890 Sport confirming the departure of striker emerged in the inferiors of River Plate

Looks more like that he will sign for us in the next few days. (MODS PLS)

Direct quotes from his manager and he is not in the side today.

Leandro Rodriguez spoke about his recent signing to Everton of England, and said his first impressions about it.

"I'm happy because it went a step further, I found out today (Friday) morning because a friend told me," said the former striker of River now in dialogue with the program Pulling Paredes of Radio 1010 .

With respect to the last hours, the striker revealed that "honestly while he talked, I always wanted to play (on the outside) but never put first before River".

Referring to the prestigious Premier League, Rodriguez said: "Surprised by how nice, because it's a challenge, it's different, it's not easy but I'm not going to have problems in dealing with the situation."

He also described himself as a player: "I can play in any position, I am known as a striker with technical and fast". Finally, he said he did not yet know anything about the terms of the contract but that hardly reach the British Isles, probably the detailing.

'Leandro Rodriguez is gone. And they told me. He deserves it, he said Juan Ramon Carrasco 890 Sport confirming the departure of striker emerged in the inferiors of River Plate

He said he only found out from a friend??? WTF happens when he finds out his mate was just pulling his leg and he turns up outside Goodison and we ain't got a clue who he is.

i'm hoping this one is acceptable for our glorious leaders.
did you ask?

or did you just go with...
yfu.gif

I for one welcome the probable Everton version of Mauro Boselli. At least it gets it out of the way and Martinez can focus on signing non-Wigan-esque players in the future.tongueincheekpostistongueincheek

Status
Not open for further replies.