Transfer Rumour Leander Dendoncker

Yes or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll likely want too big a fee. It’s a story as old as time, we’re trying to buy him from a premier league team when we should be looking for the next Dendoncker when hes playing in France/Belgium or wherever and would cost peanuts.
We should but it’s clear we scrapped that the minute we got money and thought we could just buy our squad seems scouting recruitment went out the window.

‘Explore’ new one for us. Is that stronger than interested?

Yes, but only just. In order it's

We're in the market for player of type X
Player X is on our shortlist
We admire player X
We're interested.
We'll explore a deal.
We enquire after the player.

All data after this point missing

Welcome to Everton, Leander;). Discuss.

Reread Fab's article .

Frank wants an extra quality midfielder AND Dedonker ......... so he's not the "extra quality midfielder on FL's list.

That works for me. I like Dedonker he's a solid DM ( who can get forward ) converted from a CB.

A quality player alongside him and we are 2/3 rds of the way to a half decent midfield.

great player, but can't see why he'd come to us unless he's been told his not going to be getting a lot of playing time. world cup just around the corner and anything ?

I think he’s a good player but if we wanted him we probably should’ve signed him all those years ago because there ain’t no way in hell we’re affording him and I seriously doubt he’d want to come here.

"Everton want to sign an extra quality midfielder. Frank Lampard has also Leander Dendoncker in the list"

Tells you all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.