leahys open letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all a conspiracy from these businessmen. What do they know about finance and creating viable revenue streams and capital projects? My mate over at KEIOC has a GSCE in Accountancy and he reckons that Goodison could rebuilt for 100 quid.

Wyness out!!!!

(I thought it was an extremely good read as well, but unfortunately I don't think a lot of people will be swayed by it.)

It's all a conspiracy from these businessmen. What do they know about finance and creating viable revenue streams and capital projects? My mate over at KEIOC has a GSCE in Accountancy and he reckons that Goodison could rebuilt for 100 quid.

Wyness out!!!!

(I thought it was an extremely good read as well, but unfortunately I don't think a lot of people will be swayed by it.)

I was about to be sarcastic but you beat me to it. :D

Yup, definately a good article. Won't matter in the end though.

I more and more hope this move goes through, not because I want to leave Goodison, but I want the club to move forth and give Moyes and our lads a bigger chance to improve the squad and continue to take the club forward.

Big Dunc has thrown his lot in with the KEIOC guys. That will probably be a bigger factor than Leahy's letter.

Big Dunc has thrown his lot in with the KEIOC guys. That will probably be a bigger factor than Leahy's letter.

A disrespect on him I feel, I love him for what he did for the club and for what he stood for in the dark days but this....

sorry dunc, You're wrong, well wrong, even stubbsy a true blue even though it breaks his hard to say it knows its the right choice.

I was 50-50, but seeing stubbo say it has done it for me, he wants to stay as we all do but it just isn't viable.

even stubbsy a true blue even though it breaks his hard to say it knows its the right choice.

Have to agree with this. A true blue admitting the move is the right way to go, speaks much more than Arteta and Cahill stating the same. I don't believe they don't want what's best for Everton, but they've not been here long enough to carry enough weight among supporters as Stubbsy.

Stubbs grew in my eyes with that comment.

At last some really good selling points for the move. Don't get me wrong I'd have loved us to stay at Goodison or within the City boundaries but Leahy's letter makes it absolutely clear that this is a fabulous opportunity for Everton Football Club.

It's swayed my vote (as a shareholder) and I hope comes to fruition.

What infuriates me is that Wyness could not articulate the benefits so clearly - mind you that may be why Leahy runs Tesco's and Wyness runs Everton lol

i cant jump on side with a player from liverpool or knowsley - its heart not head.

money matters, im not suggesting selling out - just giing ourself a chance.

the kirkby site is allegedly half a mile outside of the city boundaries. looking at some of the areas in the city boundary, maybe EFC is better away from such a neglected and downtrodden set of areas. and the political spin goes on.

I have to say that was to me a very 'straight from the heart, head and pocket' letter, and pretty much what should have been said a month or so ago. I dearly love Goodison, but the proposed move IS the way for the club to go forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.