League Position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite a decent window, I don’t think we’ll crack the top 6 yet. I think we’ll get 7th....and win a cup.

I was looking at the bookies odds earlier on today and was surprised to see a few of them had Wolves ahead of us to win the league. Very surprised at that.
That makes sense to me. We don’t have an established side yet. New faces galore. Gana gone. A lot depends on how good Gbamin and Kean are and our CB’s staying healthy

Maybe I missed it, but I thought there might be a thread on where we might finish (before we've even kicked a ball!)?
I know everyone heads into the new season full of confidence, particularly when we have spent a few quid. However, years of bitter experience suggests otherwise.
If we finish ahead of Leicester we will have done well. I cannot see us better than 7th. (Awaits abuse)

D1CK! How's that for abuse?

Only kidding mate, I reckon if we get off to a good start and the new players gel quickly, I think 6th...

Talking to my Dad earlier and we were wondering if Kean has done enough in training for a start tomorrow?

Can't wait like! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.