Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure theres many ways. @The Esk can you come up with any? My witz cant.

Sorry just saw this. In practice there's very little the outgoing board can do to control a new owner post takeover.

The best form of control is to make the right choice in the first place. I would hope that the Board have asked for and received business plans outlining the new owner's intententions and how (with proof) they are going to fund them.

Intentions would include squad funding, stadium plans and funding, commercial development plans, EiTC plans and plans for fan engagement plus matters such as dividend policy intra-group/common ownership lending policies etc.

That and a thorough examination of previous business practices is about as good as you can get.

Sorry just saw this. In practice there's very little the outgoing board can do to control a new owner post takeover.

The best form of control is to make the right choice in the first place. I would hope that the Board have asked for and received business plans outlining the new owner's intententions and how (with proof) they are going to fund them.

Intentions would include squad funding, stadium plans and funding, commercial development plans, EiTC plans and plans for fan engagement plus matters such as dividend policy intra-group/common ownership lending policies etc.

That and a thorough examination of previous business practices is about as good as you can get.

Yes, well said. I trust that new owners have gone through tight n tough scrutiny before the keys of our club are handed to them.

Just hoping it gets sorted soon. If its not done till the end of jan does that mean were not gonna spend a bean in the window? Not that i was expecting much anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.