Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have this totally wrong, but it would appear that you are proposing the following:-

That an outside party, but not a bank, is approached to loan the club funds 100% of funds to build a stadium because the current owners won't/can't and in return they get a minority stake in the club , presumably which they have to buy from existing shareholders.

The loan they advance gets repaid when income streams are available to do so.

Is that what you're suggesting?

These so called "Martinez Bonds" otherwise known in the City as IPUBs (Incredible Phenomenal Unique Bonds) look good.

I'm in, can't believe they haven't been done before.

I havent mentioned about majority shareholders nor bank loans.

Personally i'd be exploring PE deals for minority stakeholding to build a ground and repayment terms based around that an future income streams.

It would cost alot but over time the value of the club would increase and the shareholding wouldnt be affected after repayment.

Zat the whole issue about the ground/new stadium is that everyone is looking for someone else to pay for it. Both the City Council and the club are looking for something for nothing.

That's why it's not happening.

Like I said before if this really falls through and we would lose Byram to Hammers for example....it really would tell a story....a sad sad story

Like I said before if this really falls through and we would lose Byram to Hammers for example....it really would tell a story....a sad sad story
We do have one or two other interested parties though you do realise?
These two currently enjoying their exclusivity agreement will hopefully fall away soon so the other(s) can come to the fore.
Incumbents need to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.