Lack of fight and playing for the shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer simply put it to get rid of the manager. It's not working, and is nowhere near expectations or standards he himself set.
Players don't deserve a free pass because of this though, they hold some blame too for where we sit.

If Moshiri acts. Will not argue.

If Moshiri does not act until after Saturday. I will not argue.

Some action will follow. Moshiri isn't stupid.

Does the manager cross the white line on the pitch?
Does he wear the Royal Blue Jersey?
No matter what he's done off the pitch, the players are the ones on it and there has been an awful lack of professional pride and desire from them this season.
If the tactics are sh!te, you can still show some fight. We haven't seen that.
Behind the scenes affects the on pitch performance and whatever is going on right now is patently wrong. This is a poor team at the moment and that includes all

I think Rom feels he has done enough to get a CL move, and Stones thinks he can play for anyone. Mirallas doesn't look like he's interested. The rest just arnt good enough.

He was up for it first half but folded like the rest after the goal went in. Ross was the only one who cared IMO.

I had a rubbish manager about 3 years ago. My workrate and performance dropped so much that I nearly got the sack.

New guy came in, introduced some new ideas, got everyone working together, and I ended up getting a glowing appraisal less than a year later.

Players don't just choose to play badly and without passion.

How's it going Osman lad

That effort with ten men, even with a few out of position, was a disgrace.

But then not having a defender on the bench was equally at fault.

They still have a job to do and should play for us fans!
It's not like they're playing pooly on purpose though. Confidence is massive in sport, they've lost all confidence at the moment because what they're being asked to do doesn't work. They will only get their confidence back when they have someone in charge they can believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.