Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

the summer he ditched us for Chelsea was it for me I would have 100% took him then, I knew he would get flipped flopped about at Chelsea it was only a matter of when but the lad was clearly desperate to prove himself for them so meh, He's made his bed.

Don't think he chose to stay at Chelsea. They didn't want to sell him due to the transfer embargo.

Decent enough, about the same level that we already have. It would be mad to spend money on him when we have nothing in midfield.

Don't think he chose to stay at Chelsea. They didn't want to sell him due to the transfer embargo.
Didn’t get the impression he pushed though , which is understandable but not particularly endearing.
In any case as last season showed he isn’t owt special , no better than decent.
If we are set on signing a CB, I would prefer someone who is a step up from Zouma.

Welcome back to Everton.
tenor.gif

As far as i remember Lampard said anyone that didnt want to be there could go, from then i remember from the outside as though Zouma seemed to want to stay at chelsea thinking he would be auto 1st choice because he was at Everton, when we knew he really was never going to be picked every game plus they then got rid of a defender not long later, i would take him but dont think we are actually after him,then again not sure who we seem to be after as we are linked to a certain player for a while that we dont seem to bid for or just linked with anyone and everyone lol

I would be okay with Zouma, not excited by it but the last run of games with he has were very promising. Has pace As well. Him and Holgate mean we could play a higher line.

I just worry we won’t have a true leader at the back who can organise. Would be fine if you had a keeper who could do it but we have Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.