2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Chelsea have now released their PL squad details and included in their 17 NHG players listed at number 15 is K H Zouma
Basically everything is how its been played out in Training,numbers have been the same in training,including as said a number of times that Zouma has been the number 15, hes played the 3rd most mins in pre season,only pedro and Azpilicueta have played more,either way i will be watching this and ours with other games

I honestly am not fussed if he stays at Chelsea he'll be booted on the bench again next summer so screw him.

Providing we sign someone who is used to defending Zonal Marking hopefully we get them in asap.

My worry is how long it'll take for the new fella and Keane to settle into a partnership - that could cost us precious points.
It will surely be back up for Keane/Mina whoever it is that comes in... Especially if they are coming from abroad, the only centre half we could buy that would break that partnership for the first few games would be Zouma.

This can't be over if we haven't moved on already
This is what I’ve thought all along. If this was dead in the water it would have gone away a while ago. The persistent rumours suggest him staying at Chelski isn’t a definite. Makes me think this will happen. If he was available I reckon Marco would have him, used to the system, known quantity, has relationships with the players. If I was a betting man I reckon I’d put a bit on this happening.

This is what I’ve thought all along. If this was dead in the water it would have gone away a while ago. The persistent rumours suggest him staying at Chelski isn’t a definite. Makes me think this will happen. If he was available I reckon Marco would have him, used to the system, known quantity, has relationships with the players. If I was a betting man I reckon I’d put a bit on this happening.
We really need that pace back there. Mina and Kean are too similar for me. Just don't believe we wouldn't have got someone else already to bed in, if we didn't hold big hope of landing Zouma.

If the other lot where doing something similar with this #FreeZouma lark we'd be having a field day.

Biff behaviour

It was always intended as a tounge in cheek movement. It's just an attempt for Evertonians to go viral. Harmless fun.

If he actually does arrive before the window shuts....#ZoumaFreed

It was always intended as a tounge in cheek movement. It's just an attempt for Evertonians to go viral. Harmless fun.

If he actually does arrive before the window shuts....#ZoumaFreed

I’m getting a copyright on #ZoumaHeld, #ZoumaStays, #ZoumaTheGreatEscape, #ZoumaToffee........

Status
Not open for further replies.