2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, they have. There are just more matches with Keane and Zouma to show it worked. I don't doubt Silva can do a job with another CB but again it may take time. Zouma would be a good signing, for him and us

The signing just makes sense, it works. He knows us, we know him.

I honestly don't believe keane will be a long term player for silva, but thats for another thread really.

Zouma clearly dead in the ocean that one

Silva said a month ago he would have a back up if they couldn’t get zouma. Is he sure? Because he’s leaving it late if he did. Fed up of hearing lies from the club. You don’t have a back up at all. You’ll be scrapping around deadline day looking for a loan/freebie or a cheap reject from somewhere

Silva said a month ago he would have a back up if they couldn’t get zouma. Is he sure? Because he’s leaving it late if he did. Fed up of hearing lies from the club. You don’t have a back up at all. You’ll be scrapping around deadline day looking for a loan/freebie or a cheap reject from somewhere
You should maybe start thinking about getting a new account.

that's what Zouma ended up being m8...

It seems that Chelsea have now released their PL squad details and included in their 17 NHG players listed at number 15 is K H Zouma

It seems that Chelsea have now released their PL squad details and included in their 17 NHG players listed at number 15 is K H Zouma
Not looking good is it. They have a game today. If he plays in that I can't see us getting him. Shame, because he fits nicely with us, but we'll have someone else in mind also I'm sure.

I honestly am not fussed if he stays at Chelsea he'll be booted on the bench again next summer so screw him.

Providing we sign someone who is used to defending Zonal Marking hopefully we get them in asap.

My worry is how long it'll take for the new fella and Keane to settle into a partnership - that could cost us precious points.

Embarassing you, lad. I bet you're on plenty of people's ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.