2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think Zouma is as great some make out but he is a peice of a jigsaw puzzle that works for us & I'm a believer of "if it works, it works".

It's like one of those homes you see on design shows thats eccentric & weird but as a collective it kinda works as a look.

I personally don't think Zouma is as great some make out but he is a peice of a jigsaw puzzle that works for us & I'm a believer of "if it works, it works".

It's like one of those homes you see on design shows thats eccentric & weird but as a collective it kinda works as a look.
It's the combo of him and Keane. I haven't seen us that solid for a while

I dont think its as much the personnel, but its the formation and system thats clicking with the group.

Jags and mina have come in and looked just as solid in certain games.
true, they have. There are just more matches with Keane and Zouma to show it worked. I don't doubt Silva can do a job with another CB but again it may take time. Zouma would be a good signing, for him and us

I want him back as we have seen in the past how long it can take for players to settle.

His partnership works. Its less disruption. The know how to play together.

I am sure other players will be lined up but this one settles the team.

Who started the free Zouma thingy.....
It was someone in replys to this tweet when he said this,not sure if they are still there or disappeared
for the record i dont think no surprise that he replied to people asking whats your source as he basically made it up that zouma wants us based on rumours for weeks etc

Status
Not open for further replies.