2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he need to put in a transfer request???

Well if he doesnt then he will just stay at Chelsea.

If he does then it would ease our path and he would come in as first choice i think. Giving him a far greater chance of a place at the euros.

Also of course he stays a year and Chelsea use him on/off then look to sell him next season by which time who knows the level of club who may be interested.

We are definitely the safe option though.

If he does then it would ease our path and he would come in as first choice i think. Giving him a far greater chance of a place at the euros.

Also of course he stays a year and Chelsea use him on/off then look to sell him next season by which time who knows the level of club who may be interested.

I dont see how hes guaranteed a game every week here.

Why does he need to put in a transfer request???

Either he has a word in private with Frank to say his heart isn't in it there, to which the manager may talk him round or say you need to stay for a year. OR he hands in a public transfer request and everyone knows he is unsettled and wants to move on, which is more likely to force Chelsea's hand and suit them better as then they can tell fans that they had no choice to sell if things do turn to crap with injuries etc. And financially it may be better as Zooms might lose any loyalty payments due which tend to go out the window when a player forces a move.

Either he has a word in private with Frank to say his heart isn't in it there, to which the manager may talk him round or say you need to stay for a year. OR he hands in a public transfer request and everyone knows he is unsettled and wants to move on, which is more likely to force Chelsea's hand and suit them better as then they can tell fans that they had no choice to sell if things do turn to crap with injuries etc. And financially it may be better as Zooms might lose any loyalty payments due which tend to go out the window when a player forces a move.

If he wants a move he will get a move.
If Chelsea dont want him, they will move him on.

Nothing Everton can do at this point, its all in Lampards hands really.

Today im leaning more towards him coming here. But im mostly 50/50, the fact that im hardly seeing any CB links makes me think that we still think hes a goer.

He isn't but he knows Mina is the footballing equivalent of Mr Glass and Keane needs someone with pace beside him to cancel out the issues with his game. Great reader of a situation is Kurt. :)

FWIW I don't think he is going to come, at least not this window.

I like him and would very much like to get him, hes got a few mistakes in his game for sure, but hes gonna have to fight for a spot if Mr Glass and Keggers can stay fit and on their toes.

I dont see how hes guaranteed a game every week here.
He isn't but he knows Mina is the footballing equivalent of Mr Glass and Keane needs someone with pace beside him to cancel out the issues with his game. Great reader of a situation is Kurt. :)

FWIW I don't think he is going to come, at least not this window.
I like him and would very much like to get him, hes got a few mistakes in his game for sure, but hes gonna have to fight for a spot if Mr Glass and Keggers can stay fit and on their toes.

I think Mina has the positioning + Zouma the athleticism and Keane the aerial ability. Its a nice mix but thesedays you do need a Zouma due to opposition forwards mostly being quick.

Hed be first choice for me.

Doesnt even have a number on their website. Its official then, hes coming here.

Have they announced the numbers yet? Not 15 ?

I think Mina has the positioning + Zouma the athleticism and Keane the aerial ability. Its a nice mix but thesedays you do need a Zouma due to opposition forwards mostly being quick.

Hed be first choice for me

Have they announced the numbers yet? Not 15 ?
You mean he would be Keane's partner

Amazed hes not put in a transfer request.

He wont get a better opportunity than with us (and playing next to Digne) to get into the France team for the euros.
Don't most top players have loyalty bonuses worth millions which they miss out on if they hand in a transfer request?

If he's not playing, Ruddiger is fit, then come January if we still want him, I think we'll get him then. Remember he's supposed to have told Lampard, he needs to play.

Who else is out there though with premier league experience who would come to Everton and improve us? I've only seen us linked with Phil Jones and Chris Smalling this summer.
Is the Newcastle defender we were linked with last summer available and any good?
Lascalles I think. Don't know how he did in the end last year, or what his status is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.