2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he stays, I hope he is sick of moving around and wants to settle so with any luck we can get this done. dependant on transfer ban and whether Chelsea deem him good enough now.

I think he'll go back to Chelsea for the simple reason that he's better than all their other Centre halves

I dont think it'll have anything to do with him not wanting to come here, I just think they'll tell him he'll be first choice and rightly so. He's a French international who has come on leaps and bounds the last 3 months.

I'd be surprised if they sell him but either way he's come here and has performed and acted like a top pro
Sad but quite likely

Need to try and sign him. He's formed a great partnership alongside Keane. I still like Mina personally but he's slow and with him next to Keane I think we'd be exposed by quick teams.

I think he'll go back to Chelsea for the simple reason that he's better than all their other Centre halves

I dont think it'll have anything to do with him not wanting to come here, I just think they'll tell him he'll be first choice and rightly so. He's a French international who has come on leaps and bounds the last 3 months.

I'd be surprised if they sell him but either way he's come here and has performed and acted like a top pro
I think he will be priced out, if Ake was 20m you would expect zouma to be around 35-40m.

I think the fact Chelsea are more of a business than a football club could work in our favour. Any normal club would think “we need a centrehalf, he now has tons of PL games under his belt and is consistently playing well. Let’s stick him in the team” whereas Chelsea go “we need a centrehalf, let’s loan Zouma out unless we can sell him for a profit then blow £50m on another muck centrehalf”.

I still don’t think we will sign him though

I would expect to be spending at least that.

£100m summer spend is the norm in the cash rich monstrosity of a game now.
But that would probably mean selling either gueye or richarlison.
According to esk were likely to make a loss in this seasons accounts due to no Europa and poor cup runs.

If Chelsea aren’t interested in keeping him they’re absolute fools but they’ve proven that before with De Bruyne, Lukaku, Salah etc.

He’d walk into their side at the moment, the same with United, same with Arsenal - so if for some reason Chelsea want rid it’d be odd if we have no competition for him.

I think he has all the tools to be one of the best centre backs in the league within the next couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.